Good idea for legacy controllers

Bear94

For the rapid fire software there should be in the custom speed .10 so we can find more speeds that work Also there's a video of somebodys controller tht is at 14.75 how do u do the .05. One more thing I love my new Thor I just got it 2 days ago and it's a beast

odingalt

Staff member
Welcome aboard. Hmm at 14.75 I'm not sure possibly it was one of the macro controllers or the XBOX360 Ragnarok I believe will let you dial-in a floating point number down to the 1/100ths' place, but in my experience down to to 0.x is good enough. Beyond that and there are more variables like your connection quality and your console's CPU/GPU at work.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Welcome aboard. Hmm at 14.75 I'm not sure possibly it was one of the macro controllers or the XBOX360 Ragnarok I believe will let you dial-in a floating point number down to the 1/100ths' place, but in my experience down to to 0.x is good enough. Beyond that and there are more variables like your connection quality and your console's CPU/GPU at work.

Just to confirm what you said, the macro does allow you to do that.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes corrrect, the macro will let you dial in specific speeds, it just takes doing a little math to get you there on the macro controller.