Got some issues...

Liason

I haven't used my Viking all that much since I bought it.

My stock controller recently showed signs of left toggle wear and the controller is now unusable, so my main controller is my Viking.

1) About 2x/night my controller will just shut off in the middle of a game [BlackOps]. Batteries are at 3 bars. I use rechargable AA batteries and constantly switching them out in an attempt to constantly have 4 bars of charge on the controller. Its difficult because it doesn't last long and I mainly am playing w/3 bars. The battery pack that came with my Viking never charged right and wouldn't hold a charge. I may still have it, but more than likely threw it out.

2) Most recently, all the the leds will become not visible...it appears the controller isn't even on, yet it works. I have to take the battery pack out and turn the controller back on.

Any help and/or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

-Liason

NYjetsNY1

Well when did you buy it ? Have you ever updated the firmware? Try updating the firmware and using brand new fresh AA non-rechargeable batteries. Try that and see if it works better or fixes your problems.

You have a macro controller right? Have 6 tac switches? Update the firmware. If not, DO NOT VISIT THE LINK BELOW. JUST POST AND TELL ME THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE A MACRO.

http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/the-viking-software-record-and-playback-moves