GOW:Judgement

KIL0 iRecon

Has anybody had time to test the active reload speeds of the Ragnarok in the Judgement MP Demo? I am just wondering if they changed the speeds at all since they took away the damage boost for active reloads.

1tonpete

I am going to a clients house to make timings for "judgment". I don't play gears , but I will be making and posting early timings tonight. Just before the midnight release.

noonoo390

I was gonna pick up gears a day early decided to wait. I will be getting it though and I have one of the best gears 3 macro setups with anti recoil on the retro auto a, rapid b, also perfect reloads, etc. so I will try to tweak it for judgment or make new ones . I see they have a semi auto gun now yes Viking are u ready to own

1tonpete

Ok everyone. There is something they have done in this Game for the semi auto weapons. RF gets crazy. anything over 4 shots fast and the shots go wild. I was doing some late night testing. Also P.A. still needs a lil tweeking . I should have final timings tonight. I need a lil more dev time.

1tonpete

bump for timings...
so far RF works on hammerburst etc but it gets real wild. I recommend using 3-4 shot burst. The timings for reload for Lancer, HammerBurst is 045. or mode 2 in stock ragnarok timings. The timings for some of the guns appear to be the same. As I said before I dont own the game, so I do testing at a clients house while he plays. So I was only able to test some of the weapons. It would be nice if someone could test the rest to confirm weather they are the same or not.