Great modded PS3 controllers for sale $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaryd opie

Hello everyone, I'm new to gaming forums as my girl friend is a gamer XD .
I thought I'd see if anyone would be willing to buy a modded PS3 controller decked out with custom acrylic cases and rapid fire features, they were assembled in Canada by Evil Controllers. Full features include:
Adjustable rapid fire, quick scope, quick knife, drop shot, burst fire, auto scope and auto burst. I paid $697.00 for 3 and there all different. Only selling one though.

JIM WALKER

Hello everyone, I'm new to gaming forums as my girl friend is a gamer XD .
I thought I'd see if anyone would be willing to buy a modded PS3 controller decked out with custom acrylic cases and rapid fire features, they were assembled in Canada by Evil Controllers. Full features include:
Adjustable rapid fire, quick scope, quick knife, drop shot, burst fire, auto scope and auto burst. I paid $697.00 for 3 and there all different. Only selling one though.

Please read the T&C for Viking forums jaryd, buying and selling is frowned upon here, especially as your controller is from the opposition. Must admit, I had a couple myself a few years ago, but they are so inferior compared to the Viking controllers you will probably find it next to impossible to sell here.

Status
Not open for further replies.