GTA IV FAQs

lilboibren

i have a few questions about your controllers...
1.will the "Tyr's Hand" controller work for GTA IV?
2.if it does work...and i purchase the controller...what exactly do i need to do?
3.what does "flash" your controller mean?
4.how do the download things work..like what makes these controllers upgradeable..and how do i do it?
5.what is the difference between the "Modify the existing PNC port option" and "Add a 3.5mm jack option,"
i kno there is a page describing both but it confuses me.
6.does the rapid fire shoot more bullets, shoot faster, shoot more accurate, or what does it do?
If you would please answer my questions, i would greatly appreciate it.
i need to kno so i can choose one for Christmas
please and thank you.

Ben

Hi welcome to Viking360 :) I'll try my best to answer your questions :).

1. Yes, the Tyr's Hand will work on GTA IV.

2. When you receive the controller it may be already Flashed with the All-In-One Preset which will have GTA IV mode on it, which is mode 6.

3. Flash Your Controller means, when you would like to change the type of rapidfire on the controller, you will need to plug it into your computer and download the new Preset you would like on the controller and run a small application which will Flash (install the new code on the controller) the controller. You will not need to Flash your controller as much as you would need to if you got a Thor's Hammer or Odin's Raven.

4. As I mentioned above, you download the latest Preset file a plug your controller into the computer and flash it (installing the code to the controller). Which means you can upgrade/switch the rapid fire on your controller.

5. Modify Existing PnC Port means your controller will be connected to the computer by using a play and charge cable (this stops you being able to charge the controller while it is in use). However Add 3.5mm Option means that your controller will have an added 'Socket' which will allow it to be connected to the computer without stopping you Play n' Charge using the charge and play cable.

6. Rapidfire turns single shot weapons in to automatic weapons. On GTA IV it also increases the speed and accurarcy of which the assault rifles fire, therefore making you an unstoppable killing machine!

Hope this answers your questions - Let us know if you have anymore.

:)