GTA IV

Blackburn

Maybe a cruise control. Haha :mrgreen: I havent played this game on so long, im not sure what would really be helpful.

EduardoBean16

there has to be something possible for this game ;) lol.
this game is so much fun, i dont even care if i win or loose those little
online ranked matches this game is just too fun to get mad at lol :)

odingalt

Staff member
Dude, cruise control. That's hilarious. I think I can find something for this game. Maybe will have to start a new forum for GTA IV. We'll see how far I get with writing new code this weekend when I shut the shopping cart down.

EduardoBean16

odingalt said:
Dude, cruise control. That's hilarious. I think I can find something for this game. Maybe will have to start a new forum for GTA IV. We'll see how far I get with writing new code this weekend when I shut the shopping cart down.

alright, good luck :)

U guyz could definetly make the guns shoot faster... maybe even for the new dlc coming out next month. My old turbo shot about 2.3 seconds a clip(M4,SMG,Ak47) ive seen EvilControllers adjustables go about 1.6 seconds a clip so im sure Viking can think of making it faster.

Blackburn

UNiiQuE xKiiLLA said:
U guyz could definetly make the guns shoot faster... maybe even for the new dlc coming out next month. My old turbo shot about 2.3 seconds a clip(M4,SMG,Ak47) ive seen EvilControllers adjustables go about 1.6 seconds a clip so im sure Viking can think of making it faster.
GTA IV has already been developed, just not released yet.

odingalt

Staff member
We dropped the cruise control, we had it working but it was just for the Duo and it wasn't all that cool, I didn't want the sleeper customers to feel left out. Rapidfire will work on the popular preset though and will result in reduced recoil which hopefully means killing the bad guys before they kill you!

smrx8

I just got in my raven and not sure what map to download it,the one on it is just as fast as my evil controller one.

any idea besides this when i shoot my gun jams from the lagging :?