Guestions before i buy the hammer...answer plz

crazymonkey0501

okim try to make everything i say sound understanable
1st.say my thing brakes or somthing is wrong with it or something happens for a reason like its not working the modes.or a botton doesent work. what is the warranty like do i have to pay after the 30 day or what...do u guys like repair it(i no ur probaly gfonna say depending the problem but still asking)
2nd.r u guys legit cuz i almost got scammed from voodoo doll..umm ima buy the hammers controller and how long do u ship to Cali/La..cuz i dont wanna get scammed
3rd.should i buy the controller now or wait for a better chip or sumthing say u guys make a better chip do u guys like change it or what and also ...like i uying a hammer for sure sholaittr u guyslikk heard u guys changing the modes or chip.or if i buy no will u replace the chip
4th.do the controller last a long time like the chip..do i void my warranty if i poen it cuz no offence but ur ps3 stick r expensive i have ps2 stick that sure fit if i put them in and open my controller will it void ur guyses warranty
5.if u guys do change ur modes will i be able to downlaod them...and wats the diff from ur guyses chips like v.1 v.2

i think i have more quesation but thats it for now

Itz CHARLEY

1. you can definitely send it in if you still have the 90 day warranty. A couple of customers recently had problems with hard ware(covered by warranty) but they either could not send it in because their warranty expired or they just didn't know how to use the support ticket. Even if your warranty has expired, most people can do repairs themselves, so never throw away a viking.

2. Yes we are 100percent legit. Shipping for your area may take 1 to 2 days and the controllers are only sent out monday-friday. We are very good with diy, very good with customer support, if you have any questions about software or hardware we'll answer it. If you dont belive me then you can ask any other user and i promise they are very satisfied with their viking, whether it is a raven, hammer, or even the tyrs hand(limited functions). I have a hammer that i turned into a duo and i love it and if you are stretched for money and can't buy the duo you will be 100% able to upgrade it like me or send it in to fredrow who does send in service(for a fair price).

3. For now you wont have to worry about chip upgrades. Viking is based on the quota of never needing to do any sendins to upgade your mod in the event of a patch. The raven(duo) and hammer(sleeper) have the same chip and every thing. The only difference between the raven and hammer is the raven has two buttons on the back for changing modes and the hammer only uses the sync button.
Anything the raven can do, the hammer can do. Raven configuration, IMO, is 100 times better than hammer configuration.

4. Yes i do belive if you open it it voids the warranty. You probably wont hurt it by opening it up or adding the ps2 sticks(there a tight squeeze but will fit) but give the controller at least a week of use and testing before opening it. You dont want to void the warranty unless you are 100% sure nothing is wrong with the hard ware.

5. umm i wasn't around viking when they changed from v1 to v2 but you will get a mod with v2 dont worry about that. I am almost positive that no new chips will be coming out soon. This is not bad, viking has more drivers than any other mod shop and they are all free. Not FREE*** but free, like you just hit up the drivers page and just download them to your computor. If you have a mac you may need to do the bootcamp thingy to switch to windows. Also viking has a prototype preset editor offering people with vikings alot of customizability.

crazymonkey0501

OK thx dude wait how is the raven better than umm the hammer cuz i heard the raven is complicated to use the buttong pattern....raven configuration, IMO, is 100 times better than hammer configuration rite here i got confused how is the raven better than the hammer wat is IMO and configuration and ima just buy the controller instead off send in service becuz i wanna haave 2 controller 1 non moded and 1 that modded but i still can use unmodded

crazymonkey0501

Itz CHARLEY said:

1. you can definitely send it in if you still have the 90 day warranty. A couple of customers recently had problems with hard ware(covered by warranty) but they either could not send it in because their warranty expired or they just didn't know how to use the support ticket. Even if your warranty has expired, most people can do repairs themselves, so never throw away a viking.

2. Yes we are 100percent legit. Shipping for your area may take 1 to 2 days and the controllers are only sent out monday-friday. We are very good with diy, very good with customer support, if you have any questions about software or hardware we'll answer it. If you dont belive me then you can ask any other user and i promise they are very satisfied with their viking, whether it is a raven, hammer, or even the tyrs hand(limited functions). I have a hammer that i turned into a duo and i love it and if you are stretched for money and can't buy the duo you will be 100% able to upgrade it like me or send it in to fredrow who does send in service(for a fair price).

3. For now you wont have to worry about chip upgrades. Viking is based on the quota of never needing to do any sendins to upgade your mod in the event of a patch. The raven(duo) and hammer(sleeper) have the same chip and every thing. The only difference between the raven and hammer is the raven has two buttons on the back for changing modes and the hammer only uses the sync button.
Anything the raven can do, the hammer can do. Raven configuration, IMO, is 100 times better than hammer configuration.

4. Yes i do belive if you open it it voids the warranty. You probably wont hurt it by opening it up or adding the ps2 sticks(there a tight squeeze but will fit) but give the controller at least a week of use and testing before opening it. You dont want to void the warranty unless you are 100% sure nothing is wrong with the hard ware.

5. umm i wasn't around viking when they changed from v1 to v2 but you will get a mod with v2 dont worry about that. I am almost positive that no new chips will be coming out soon. This is not bad, viking has more drivers than any other mod shop and they are all free. Not FREE*** but free, like you just hit up the drivers page and just download them to your computor. If you have a mac you may need to do the bootcamp thingy to switch to windows. Also viking has a prototype preset editor offering people with vikings alot of customizability.

OK thx dude wait how is the raven better than umm the hammer cuz i heard the raven is complicated to use the buttong pattern....raven configuration, IMO, is 100 times better than hammer configuration rite here i got confused how is the raven better than the hammer wat is IMO and configuration and ima just buy the controller instead off send in service becuz i wanna haave 2 controller 1 non moded and 1 that modded but i still can use unmodded

Itz CHARLEY

Sorry that was kinda a large text wall. Well IMO is an acronym for In My Opinion, so i was just saying that in my opinion the raven is better. The raven is a bit more complicated with its tact switches, but once you get used to using them to change modes it becomes so natural you can switch fro m an automatic weapon to a semi auto one and toggle rapid fire on/off while switching. The ravens buttons are also in a much more convenient place on the back, where the sync button used on the hammer requires taking your hand off of the thumbsticks and buttons to change modes. Also if you hold down the sync button for more than half a second your controller will unsync from the xbox , disconnecting it and you have to re sync it. This will happen alot if you use any mod using the sync to change modes and it becomes extremely annoying. If you can afford it get the raven.

a

crazymonkey0501

Itz CHARLEY said:

Sorry that was kinda a large text wall. Well IMO is an acronym for In My Opinion, so i was just saying that in my opinion the raven is better. The raven is a bit more complicated with its tact switches, but once you get used to using them to change modes it becomes so natural you can switch fro m an automatic weapon to a semi auto one and toggle rapid fire on/off while switching. The ravens buttons are also in a much more convenient place on the back, where the sync button used on the hammer requires taking your hand off of the thumbsticks and buttons to change modes. Also if you hold down the sync button for more than half a second your controller will unsync from the xbox , disconnecting it and you have to re sync it. This will happen alot if you use any mod using the sync to change modes and it becomes extremely annoying. If you can afford it get the raven.

a

ok so i can afford but need to save up for it and also is it like hard at first wait the raven and hammer can do the same wait say i dont like the raven can i get my money and buy the hammer or the other way around and also if i get the raven isnt it detactable becuz the hammer doesent have it isnt that y it called a sleepper and i heard raven has buttons so it detectable but if i might get the raven maybe idk

Itz CHARLEY

ok well the raven isn't hard to use at all it takes like 20 mins of just playing around with it to figure out what modes you like and don't like. They both aso come with great instructions and the drivers page also has printable instructions for other drivers. You may want to watch some vids on youtube of the viking tutorials done by odin who makes the controllers. Just search for viking 360 on youtube and watch the videos by dakotakid. I really don't see any reason to not want the raven because it is not hard to use and over time you'll learn alot more about the drivers odin has made for us.

Also to clear up the whole detectable thing, this is just a rumor put out by evil controllers to get you to buy more sleeper mods. Most people new to mods just google rapid fire mods and see evil at the top of the list and just belive every thing the website says. They say that because sleepers have no added buttons they are 100% undetectable. They are right but also very wrong. No mod is undetectable, if you join a game and see some guy shooting a m9 like a glock would you know whether he had a button or not? I think it would be obvious he has a mod, but the point is microsoft employees are the only ones that can ban people. If infinity ward's cheif executive officer plays with you and you roll over him with a modded controller, he cant do ANYTHING. Microsoft could ban you, but they don't really care about rapid fire mods and they cant prove you actually have a mod. Microsoft is pretty laid back about mods and unless you invited a microsoft moderator to your house for a game of mw2 and he saw buttons on the back of your controller, he has no way of knowing you have a mod with buttons.

I apologise in advance i dont mean to give you cataracts from this lengthy explaination, so to sum that up,
you can't be banned for having a mod.

crazymonkey0501

Itz CHARLEY said:

ok well the raven isn't hard to use at all it takes like 20 mins of just playing around with it to figure out what modes you like and don't like. They both aso come with great instructions and the drivers page also has printable instructions for other drivers. You may want to watch some vids on youtube of the viking tutorials done by odin who makes the controllers. Just search for viking 360 on youtube and watch the videos by dakotakid. I really don't see any reason to not want the raven because it is not hard to use and over time you'll learn alot more about the drivers odin has made for us.

Also to clear up the whole detectable thing, this is just a rumor put out by evil controllers to get you to buy more sleeper mods. Most people new to mods just google rapid fire mods and see evil at the top of the list and just belive every thing the website says. They say that because sleepers have no added buttons they are 100% undetectable. They are right but also very wrong. No mod is undetectable, if you join a game and see some guy shooting a m9 like a glock would you know whether he had a button or not? I think it would be obvious he has a mod, but the point is microsoft employees are the only ones that can ban people. If infinity ward's cheif executive officer plays with you and you roll over him with a modded controller, he cant do ANYTHING. Microsoft could ban you, but they don't really care about rapid fire mods and they cant prove you actually have a mod. Microsoft is pretty laid back about mods and unless you
invited a microsoft moderator to your house for a game of mw2 and he saw buttons on the back of your controller, he has no way of knowing you have a mod with buttons.

Oh ok so Ima buy the raven and so when they add new modes I can just downlaod it like the new beta 05dropsot thingy so yah idk Ima save up for it I have like 140

I apologise in advance i dont mean to give you cataracts from this lengthy explaination, so to sum that up,
you can't be banned for having a mod.

crazymonkey0501

Itz CHARLEY said:
yeah shouldn't take too long to save up for the raven.

yah well idk it pretty expanscive i mean i still ned alot more like 50 i save up and i dont no how to get money any more i realy want a good rapid fire controller and idk 200 for a controller idk i havent made my mind up and people call u stuff on live and yah idk i might i might not unless u guy have like a sale

Itz CHARLEY

crazymonkey0501 said:
Itz CHARLEY said:
yeah shouldn't take too long to save up for the raven.

yah well idk it pretty expanscive i mean i still ned alot more like 50 i save up and i dont no how to get money any more i realy want a good rapid fire controller and idk 200 for a controller idk i havent made my mind up and people call u stuff on live and yah idk i might i might not unless u guy have like a sale
yeah if you want to you can send a controller to Fredrow to have a viking chip put in you just need to do one thing. you have to check to see whether youhave a cg1/cg2 or matrix controller. if you dont have any cg1 or cg2 style(they are newer as of 2 years ago but just to make sure follow linky http://viking360.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=591&p=4114&hilit=how+to+tell+cg1#p4114 and take the battery pack off and find which pic matches your controller. if you send a controller in to fredrow, the raven costs alot less. around 50 dollars less.

Paul

The Raven is incredibly easy to use. I have one - I would know.

The Raven basically lets you change your modes a lot easier then the Hammer because you have tac switches. That's it.

Chipflyby

Raven hands down. Much easier to manipulate in the heat of battle. Started out with a Hammer and eventually converted it to a Raven. Couldn't handle the "please reconnect controller" bit. I'm a little sloppy I guess with the sync.

Itz CHARLEY

Chipflyby said:
Started out with a Hammer and eventually converted it to a Raven. Couldn't handle the "please reconnect controller" bit. I'm a little sloppy I guess with the sync.
that was exactly my situation. i hated the unsyncing so i converted

crazymonkey0501

Itz CHARLEY said:
crazymonkey0501 said:
[quote="Itz CHARLEY":25c2ecs0]yeah shouldn't take too long to save up for the raven.

yeah if you want to you can send a controller to Fredrow to have a viking chip put in you just need to do one thing. you have to check to see whether youhave a cg1/cg2 or matrix controller. if you dont have any cg1 or cg2 style(they are newer as of 2 years ago but just to make sure follow linky http://viking360.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=591&p=4114&hilit=how+to+tell+cg1#p4114 and take the battery pack off and find which pic matches your controller. if you send a controller in to fredrow, the raven costs alot less. around 50 dollars less.[/quote:25c2ecs0]

well i mean i would do the send in service cuz its cheap i mean i only got 1 controller and i wanna have so if 1 brake its the non mod one so idk just wanna have 1 modded one and 1 non modded ....well yah idk ima save up but yah another question....the red controller the red shell like the extras 20 dollor one is it the limited edition controller or do u guys spray painted can u tell me the truth ...so yah u no the red one is it the limited edition xbox 360 controller u buy in the store or is it a white one just spray paited and that goes for the analog stick and the d-pad ...yah well is it the limited red edition one ..

Itz CHARLEY

they are legit, only fredrow paints his controllers, but they are awesome anyways. I dont think odingalt has ever even sold custom painted controllers exept for the chrome ones which he didn't paint. Also painting a controller takes a long time (around a week) and if you bought a red or black or even the special biohazard, they are all shipped within 48 hours of online purchase. The chrome special ended around 1 month ago.

Yeah just keep your 1 controller so you can still play ur xbox.

crazymonkey0501

Itz CHARLEY said:
they are legit, only fredrow paints his controllers, but they are awesome anyways. I dont think odingalt has ever even sold custom painted controllers exept for the chrome ones which he didn't paint. Also painting a controller takes a long time (around a week) and if you bought a red or black or even the special biohazard, they are all shipped within 48 hours of online purchase. The chrome special ended around 1 month ago.

Yeah just keep your 1 controller so you can still play ur xbox.

oh for reals ima get the red controller than since it limited edition...but how does he still have some they dont sell them anymore or do they havent seen them in stores..well r u sure thr not painted like i mean cuz i dont want painted i want a original controller like except for white i mean it either want the black and red if it the original controller not spray paint