Halo 3?

indigo

i noticed there arent that many posts in the halo section. im thinking about buying one of these controllers for Mw2, but do they have a lot of features for halo 3? or not too many people use viking controllers with halo 3? whats the deal?

Krier023

Useful Poster
From what i understand rapid fire in halo makes the bullets shoot in more of a straight line then all over the place. the halo driver is just right, left, or both trigger rapidfire, dont quote me on this but i think when gui comes out you may be able to program your own codes like bxb

obo

Well, simply put. It doesnt do much in halo 3. Halo 3 is kind of a modproof game. Theres some stuff. But nothing really useful. My brother holds down rapidfire when using a br/carbine sometimes, but thats about it. If u have specific features in mind though, i would love to hear them

obo

Not really. Like i said though, there isnt really room to mod with halo 3. However there is a program coming out that will let you create your own drivers for the controller. So you could put whatever mods you wanted into your driver, like bxb for example

Itz CHARLEY

Will you make a preset for the Halo Reach Beta? if you have ODST you can view multiplayer footage that bungie put together from Reach. Looks pretty interesting and there was a gun in it that looked like a BR but was single shot. it looked like the person shooting it was able to make it shoot as fast as an FAL. It looks like a modded controller preset would be great for it, when the beta comes out on May 3rd of course.
EDIT: update- the new semi auto battle rifle is called the DMR and here is a linky to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E95PeZ0qsLY