halo 4 sps

Desdinova69

i've been experimenting on the new halo 4 war games,i find i rip other players to shreds with a dmr set @ between 10.60 and 11.00 on my ravens can also be used with battle rifle light rifle and mag pistol.

mulderfx

I got the Odin's Raven recently, and have been using it for Halo 4.

I've tried different sps speeds for the DMR & other semi-auto rifles, and the sps seems to be the same from 7 sps to 20 sps. A split screen comparison using the Raven and a non-modded controller, all the rapid fire speeds are the same compared to the fastest trigger pulls I can manage on the regular controller. However, I am getting more head shots than before.

The same with the sniper rifle, beam rifle & binary rifle - rapid fire settings above 2 sps & burst mode above 2 sps seem to be the same as fast trigger pulls. With the beam rifle, a setting faster than 2 sps causes the weapon lock up (or cool down), rather than the normal 3 shot lock up.

Pistols are a definite plus with the rapid fire.
With automatic weapons, rapid fire at 10 sps seems good, especially with the Saw - it's accurate in mid-range.

On the same 10 sps setting, turrets, ghosts, & mantis chain gun has some stuttering shots, and I thought it was taking longer to kill with these weapons with the rapid fire. The Mantis has missiles on the left trigger - it's basically a 5 shot clip & holding the trigger will fire all missiles left in the clip. Not sure if Akimbo will work with this, need to try it sometime.

The Raven is a great controller, though it's more useful in COD than in Halo 4. Halo 4 weapons just aren't made to be taken advantaged of, IMO.

Has anyone else tested different sps on various weapons where it's faster than non rapid fire trigger pulls?

Also, when using rapid fire + burst mode, charge weapons such as the plasma pistol, rail gun & spartan laser, I've had to use the 3 round burst mode and wait until the first 2 rounds are activated before charging the weapon normally. Rather than turning the mods off, is there a setting where the trigger pull will function as if the mods are off?