Halo odst!!

dawgyownz

hey i want to buy a modded controller but i want it to work for halo3 and odst. so could you add it thx!!

Blackburn

Well, saying that the game isnt out yet we do not know what will be in ODST. But we are planning on supporting it. :D

Raynentye

Well, my Viking chip Duo install was a success thanks to Blackburn! So, naturally, I played a few of my favorite games to see how it work and it was great!

I recently purchased Halo 3: ODST and had the chance to use the Duo in a few FIrefight games. I loaded Halo 3 controller settings and to my surprise and disappointment, the ability to use two pistols at once has been removed as your character is now an ODST as opposed to a Spartan.

While the rapid fire was great, it left me slightly jaded. But, in order to spice things up a bit, I have a ideas for a few controller programs:

Personally, the auto setting from Halo 3's controller programming is perfectly fine for the pistols (Both ODST and Covenant type) as it was originally designed for H3. So, slot 1 could have full auto for pistols.

As for the Assault type, SMG and other full auto weapons, why not have something similar to a 3 and 5 round burst for slot 2 and 3. I'm not really picky, I wouldn't mind a one and two second trigger pull.

And that's pretty much it for me. I've only played an hour of Firefight so I don't know if there are any glitches (reload) to take advantage of. I'm sure there are many other gamers that have far more ODST experience than I have, considering I just bought it today.

Blackburn

Glad to hear that I help you! I've got ODST but haven't had a chnace to tinker with it and viking360. Ill look at things tonight. But we've got something exclusive comming out soon!