halo reach rapid fire

barber1

thanks NY that link does work, your so good at this to bad you don't have halo reach it's one of the best games I own and I have blk ops, halo 3, waw, mw2 and others but halo reach is my favorite. The only reason I was asking cause I have verizon 25/25mbit and lagged something aweful, they said tuff they don't support xbox live been this way for 6 years.

NYjetsNY1

barber1 said:
thanks NY that link does work, your so good at this to bad you don't have halo reach it's one of the best games I own and I have blk ops, halo 3, waw, mw2 and others but halo reach is my favorite. The only reason I was asking cause I have verizon 25/25mbit and lagged something aweful, they said tuff they don't support xbox live been this way for 6 years.

Link still won't open :(

rawflewaffle

just watched that rapidfire mods video and i have to say that is the biggest joke ive ever seen in my life. it claims to do a few special things but from that video how exactly would anyone notice, the person is god awful.. not to mention it just looks to me like a slow rapidfire setting nothing special at all

WetterThanWater

Ill attempt to make a Sniper Reticule Bloom rapidfire, doesn't seem too hard. And yeah, he is horse sh!t at Halo, and he's killing the same person every time *coughcoughCUSTOMGAMEcough*