Halo: Reach

Itz CHARLEY

Yeah something that shot the DMR and/or magnum at the perfect interval, so that the bloom would go away just before you took the next shot.

yesterday

I'm going to record myself doing an exact 360 spin and then just assign it to a button for when i get bored or in case of any other situation where a 360 spin would help make something better.

360 spin.

yesterday

Regarding the reticle bloom, because crouching resets your reticle faster than when you're standing, it may be possible to macro a crouch everytime you pull the trigger.

A thought.

Oh and constant crouching everytime you jump

Two ideas...

And remap the left trigger to act as a zoom in button rather than grenades. You'd be surprised how much your reticle shifts when you are zooming in with the same (thumbstick) you're tracking with.

obo

yesterday said:
Regarding the reticle bloom, because crouching resets your reticle faster than when you're standing, it may be possible to macro a crouch everytime you pull the trigger.

A thought.

Oh and constant crouching everytime you jump

Two ideas...

And remap the left trigger to act as a zoom in button rather than grenades. You'd be surprised how much your reticle shifts when you are zooming in with the same (thumbstick) you're tracking with.
You can't remap the zoom to the left thumbstick unless the game allows it. However, you could remap the zoom button of your chosen controller layout to one of the tact switches and that would work just fine!

IrishStyle

Retical bloom is about half second to three quarter second to reset. Good tip about the crouch resetting. I am gonna do some testing this weekend when I get this beast put together.

NYjetsNY1

please do. please make good macros, i love halo reach
any good rapid fire macros yet? I am soo slow with the DMR, even something to just shoot it normal cuz i'm awful with it i hate semiautos

barber1

is it possible to make a lunge melee macro? controllers you buy that has it built in? Got my brains beat out today by people 10 feet away lunging at me and me getting meleed wasn't just 1 person that did it either.

odingalt

Staff member
I saw a melee glitch it has something to do with melee and then pull out weapon and shoot bullet or something. The guy in the video said you have to be the host however and it looked like it was on PC. Not sure how the glitch works (if it does) on the console and whether or not anyone can do it or only host?

obo

odingalt said:
I saw a melee glitch it has something to do with melee and then pull out weapon and shoot bullet or something. The guy in the video said you have to be the host however and it looked like it was on PC. Not sure how the glitch works (if it does) on the console and whether or not anyone can do it or only host?

The glitch you're looking for is described in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RTDgzHEhag

You do have to be host to perform it though =/

yesterday

you don't have to be host, you just have to have good aim (headshot in reticule) when you melee.

I posted a macro of it a while back...

Shot
Shot+Switch weapons
Melee

if you find it, assign it to a tact switch....it's pretty volatile though and very hard to implement into actual gameplay, i've only successfully done it about 3 times.

yesterday

also, ive created a macro that makes the assault rifle shoot perfectly straight with no reticule bloom.

I'm still perfecting it and would definitely love some help on testing it. (it skips around sometimes)

It has greatly increased the range of the AR though.

barber1

it's not a glitch it's a controller that has bxb it was made for halo 3 but it also works on halo reach. You lunge like 10 feet melee someone and you go back to where you hit the bxb button. a guy got 12 melee kills one game that was his tool of destruction and your back to where you started before someone can melee you with the bxb