Halo Runes?

FuRyxWookie

Hey everyone, I'm not that good at making runes so I'm asking if anyone has a set for Halo I can get. Just something along the lines of being able to hold down the trigger for the br or anything special you have. Thanks once again.

Drastic

Hey everyone, I'm not that good at making runes so I'm asking if anyone has a set for Halo I can get. Just something along the lines of being able to hold down the trigger for the br or anything special you have. Thanks once again.
yeah i have BR rapidfire on my rune pack.
login to forge go under public packs: cModders-

Drastic

Lol the forums can get slow doesn't mean anything plus everything u need was in the forge all along :)

odingalt

Staff member
It's a slow time of the year, everybody is in vegetable mode after the holidays. Kids and teens are back in school, college kids are back at college, and professionals are busy launching their 2015 fiscal year projects. People are basically grinding right now, nobody has any fun in January. :-(

bonefisher

If it's the loop that is messing it up means it's still out of timing..... you tried making it humanized and setting it to play once? Have to admit that I really don't like this game maybe that is why I haven't been much of help. Guess I'll bite the bullet and take a look at this once more this week.

josh

It works good when shooting at air but the moment you engage in battle with someone and your reticule turns red it messes up

Drastic

If it's the loop that is messing it up means it's still out of timing..... you tried making it humanized and setting it to play once? Have to admit that I really don't like this game maybe that is why I haven't been much of help. Guess I'll bite the bullet and take a look at this once more this week.
yeah its been a hassel trying to get it to work im stumped though, it should work perfect every time because its playing back what you've recorded, on the loop.. it starts getting tricky because its all about timing then from where the rune starts from beginning i counted it out to have it cycle twice but that didnt seem to work either...

bonefisher

I did make a few with some odd speeds and worked pretty good in private match but in game lag didn't work that good. So back to the drawing board. Even had a couple of nine shots come out a few times then didn't see again. Oh well will tinker with it a little more.

bonefisher

I put a rune pack in there for everyone to try. Let me know how it works. Still work in progress with all the other goodies so may change on the same rune pack here and there.