Hammer Optic glitch Macro!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Macro for the Hammer Optic glitch

Here it is the Hammer glitch. I made 3different types! 1st one Just assign it to the RT. 2nd & third are a dropshot Hammer optic dropshot glitch for default or tactical users. U can assign it to a tac button or RT (preferibly Tac method). There real fast but I think I can get them to fire faster. Check them out I will update them when I find a faster one.

Attachments

• Hammer optic dropshot glitch[default].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 7
  • Hammer optic dropshot glitch[tactical].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 3
  • Hammer optic RF glitch RT.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 40
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

It just came out. U use the Hammer optic sights "a.k.a. Hybrid sights" in BO2 and there is a glitch to make weapons fire faster. U can use the swat 3 round bursy riffle with the hammer optic then assign my macro to ether the LT or LS and assign your favorite RF on the RT. When u fire the optices will toggle back and fourth through zoom and red dot but the gun will fire insanly fast. There are videos of this glitch all around the forums.

Last edited:

God

It just came out. U use the Hammer optic sights in BO2 and there is a glitch to make weapons fire faster. U can use the swat 3 round bursy riffle with the hammer optic then assign my macro to ether the LT or LS and assign your favorite RF on the RT. When u fire the optices will toggle back and fourth through zoom and red dot but the gun will fire insanly fast. There are videos of this glitch all around the forums.
What is the Hammer Optic Sights?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

a.k.a Hybrid sights the hammer sights are the sights where u can toggle between zoom in aim and red dot aim. This glitch will zoom in and out of the aim causing burst riffles to fire faster than full auto weapons.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

This new one is soo sick. It even makes automatic with the hybrid sights fire insainly fast. The swat 556 is pretty much undescribable. This mod is ridiculious in a good way. If you havent tried it u need to test this out. I really hope they dont patch this one. Im having way to much fun with this one.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yes Jameswoo its for the right trigger. The other two macros are dropshot macros for the tac buttons. It dosent work well on semi-auto weapons and it works on some automatic weapons like the MTAR, Type-25 and the AR-45 (i think thats the name of the last assult riffle). It works very well on burst fire weapons like the SWAT556 and M8A1. It also works great on the last light machine gun. Again saidly not very effective on semi-auto weapons!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

You mean HAMR.
Yes you are right God. Though I feel everyone gets the just of what i'm trying to explain. I know u mean well as do I its just little things like that are like pet peves to me. I know your just Politicaly Correcting me on the techniqcal name of the specific sights to clarify confusion for others. To me its like a scratch I just cant itch. Please dont take offense to my comment for Im just stating this for future refference to others not to get all PC on me. Yes you are right and it may have confused others but as long as someone just asked or stated they were confused I would of happly gave them the proper name of the sight used for this glitch.

Last edited: