happywars

Its a free download game, but it cost money to buy tickets to upgrade weapons. Surprisingly addicting to play here is my set up. I haven't gotten mageblast to work well. It requires pressing RT+A together something is wrong I'm not sure if its timing or something else. 2nd attachment has dash for warriors it works 100% of the time even while still pushing towards target just make sure camera is panned so that target is at top of screen.

Attachments

• happywars-beta.vks
    11.6 KB · Views: 0
  • hppywars.vks
    14 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

bonefisher

That is where they get you! LOL! It's free but until you spend some money you won't be any good at the game! Ok be honest how much money did you spend yet? LOL! Buddy of mine got tired of BO2 and started this game saying the same thing that it's free and end up spending over the amount of BO2! LOL....but its all good to eaches own!

Yea for sure I will admit I spent 40 dollars for 500 cards. It costs 18 cards to buy a round of 2 cheap items and one exceptional item. Same thing here about the BO2 I got tired with it even the zombies which is my biggest draw.