Having issue's Auto Run???

battlelog

Hey guys I have been trying all night to do the auto run thing, and my 3rd led wont even blink??? I am wondering if something is wrong with my rag??? I have tried other mods that would use the 3rd led and its working buy my auto sprint wont work at all???

Any Ideas anyone, thanks guys.

odingalt

Staff member
hold mod switch + hold throw lethal + tap sprint button

If you are on the default button layout in the game, and your controller is programmed for the default button layout, this translates into:

hold mod switch + hold right trigger + tap the left stick

Is this the combo you were using to try to activate auto sprint?

battlelog

Yeah Odingalit, im doing it just like that man??? What can I do do i need to send it in for serivce???

So Odingalt, I jus ttried it on my other rag, and it works, so it might be the controller, can I send it in for repair??? I have another one so its cool for now, but i use that one just for BF3, plus in getting my 360 ran tomorrow and that will be for my PC only. What should I do man, Thanks.

odingalt

Staff member
Maybe an issue with the wire from the modchip to the thumbstick connection then?

battlelog

So now I am having issues with my new rag, the third led will not light up now?? I was just playing and noticed it, the mods do work but cant tell if they are on or off?? One of them you will quote me on and the other is still under warrinty. I am sending both black and blue rag in for repairs tomorrow, overnight and they will require a siginture, that way I we do not have the same issues that we had with the 360 controller. Will be filling out the both forms that you guys sent me.

Thanks guys.