hello my new family

curse420

hello everyone,
I am on my way to purchasing the vike (not the pill form) , as we speak , my name is curse420 and i am glad to join the family as far as i can see this is the best controller out there for the price,,hands down nothing compares
like voodoo's statement i too have purchased many modded controllers evil, voodoo, and most recently controller chaos ,,,they suck , i'm hoping this is the last controller or i should say last company i purchase from because ill buy 2 or 3 controllers ,,,yes ur welcome ,,,before i start my buying frenzy do you offer only the black and silver ????
and while im about to spend a grand on stuff do you think the astro mix amp 5.8 coupled with the sennheisers pc360's are the best setup ????? any and all input is appreciated
i only play 2 games well 2 series black ops and madden i think your controller will be ridiculous on madden
again thanks for taking me in ,,,cant wait to start ordering
curse420

NYjetsNY1

curse420 said:
hello everyone,
I am on my way to purchasing the vike (not the pill form) , as we speak , my name is curse420 and i am glad to join the family as far as i can see this is the best controller out there for the price,,hands down nothing compares
like voodoo's statement i too have purchased many modded controllers evil, voodoo, and most recently controller chaos ,,,they suck , i'm hoping this is the last controller or i should say last company i purchase from because ill buy 2 or 3 controllers ,,,yes ur welcome ,,,before i start my buying frenzy do you offer only the black and silver ????
and while im about to spend a grand on stuff do you think the astro mix amp 5.8 coupled with the sennheisers pc360's are the best setup ????? any and all input is appreciated
i only play 2 games well 2 series black ops and madden i think your controller will be ridiculous on madden
again thanks for taking me in ,,,cant wait to start ordering
curse420

We only offer currently Black, Silver, and Fable 3. In the next few months, we will be adding some of these:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3313

Vote for your favorite now. Please PM odingalt for the best answer in when they will be releasing. At this time, I can not say, only odingalt knows.

The controller IS rediculous on madden. I kick 60-70 yard field goals back to back, 100% perfect every time. You must have a good kicker, but still.

Voodoo

Headsets, I've been around the block in this dept too. I have had Tritons, Turtle Beaches, and Astros, and various headphones and combos with the mixamp. Honestly, the mix amp is a must have. Personally, I use the actual Astro A40 headphones with it because while the sound quality might not be the truest, compared to audiophile headphones, I like it better that way. The A40 as I understand were designed this way on purpose, so you can keep the volume up a bit more to hear steps but not get blown away by grenades and big fights.

It costs about the same either way once you add some mic or something off amazon.

With that said, I actually liked my X11's almost just as much, they were crazy comfortable, light weight, worked great as my first headset, my brother inherited them, bought Astros and returned them preferring the X11 for comfort and says they work just as good to him. So, all boils down to personal preference. I guess.

Welcome home, by the way.