Help please on editing mods

HyP3r Mods

how do i edit my mods on my odins raven so i can change some of them evey time i o;pen the viking flash legency if says u need to connect a viking controller HELP PLEASE

NYjetsNY1

how do i edit my mods on my odins raven so i can change some of them evey time i o;pen the viking flash legency if says u need to connect a viking controller HELP PLEASE

You aren't being specific enough. Try this video though: [video=youtube;b5WYy3liOvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5WYy3liOvk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

odingalt

Staff member
Use the "Viking 360 Legacy HEX File Maker" to generate a .hex file for your Odin's Raven.

Then use the Viking Flash tool to program your controller with that .hex file that you created. The video above explains how to get your Odin's Raven (formerly known as the "duo") into programming mode. Insert the batteries, hold down the right tac switch while powering up the controller. You'll notice LED3 and LED4 turn off. Then you can plug your 3.5mm-to-USB cable into the controller and your PC. The Viking Flash software should now recognize your modchip.