Help please

HyP3r Mods

hey i was wondring if i buy the odins raven controlller do i have to install the drop shot and prefect quick scope mode or they all ready install i just kinect to my xbox and hit the buttons for them to work

NYjetsNY1

hey i was wondring if i buy the odins raven controlller do i have to install the drop shot and prefect quick scope mode or they all ready install i just kinect to my xbox and hit the buttons for them to work

You don't need to install the drop shot to your controller. I guess they are ready to put onto your controller.

You simply make a set, with a drop shot / perfect quick scope, and then put it onto your controller. It can be done in 5 minutes.

www.viking360.com/downloads/theviking/Viking360 Legacy Rapidfire Customization Software v1.0.0.zip

There is the custom editor. Just make a set with what you want, and you are good to go.

odingalt

Staff member
We will be working on an udpate to the drivers for the Thor's Hammer and the Odin's Raven soon that will improve the dropshot greatly. Bookmark the software page on the viking360.com site and check back every now and then for updates :)