HELP PLZ/ NEED HELP MAKIN\' PCBs

CustomzModz

I am wanting to develope my own RapidFire PCBs. The problem is...I don't know where to start. And after I have the formatting finished, where do I go to get them manufactured. Help please.

I will pay anybody that can help me create the layouts with all components.

My email is CustomzModz@yahoo.com

email me there if you think you can help or just PM or respond to this topic.

Thanks!

Fredrow

CustomzModz said:
I am wanting to develope my own RapidFire PCBs. The problem is...I don't know where to start. And after I have the formatting finished, where do I go to get them manufactured. Help please.

Thanks!

WTF is this???? Really??????

CustomzModz said:
Why's that? :cry:

Did you really have to ask why?? Come on kid, think about it????
Do you go to McDonalds and ask them how to make their special Big Mac sauce?? Do you go to 7-11 and ask them to design you a slurpee machine (which in the whole world there is only like 3 machines that are personal owned, the rest are all in the 7-11 stores)
I can’t believe you even had the balls to come in here and even ask this....... Yeah let me design a sweet PCB and while I’m at it we can also design a super sweet code for you and then you can be in major competition with us, with both products we designed......hahahahahahahaha.......you remind me of someone.......Are you like Crown-Mods cousin?? Or maybe brother????
THIS SHOULD GO TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE CUTE AND ASK ANOTHER BS QUESTION LIKE THIS.....MAYBE IF YOU HAVE $78k??????[/

size]

Blackburn

Fredrow said:
CustomzModz said:

Thanks!

WTF is this???? Really??????

CustomzModz said:
Why's that? :cry:

Did you really have to ask why?? Come on kid, think about it????
Do you go to McDonalds and ask them how to make their special Big Mac sauce?? Do you go to 7-11 and ask them to design you a slurpee machine (which in the whole world there is only like 3 machines that are personal owned, the rest are all in the 7-11 stores)
I can’t believe you even had the balls to come in here and even ask this....... Yeah let me design a sweet PCB and while I’m at it we can also design a super sweet code for you and then you can be in major competition with us, with both products we designed......hahahahahahahaha.......you remind me of someone.......Are you like Crown-Mods cousin?? Or maybe brother????
THIS SHOULD GO TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE CUTE AND ASK ANOTHER BS QUESTION LIKE THIS.....MAYBE IF YOU HAVE $78k??????[/

size]

Its ok fredrow, i think i got the point across, no need to be THAT harsh :mrgreen:

odingalt

Staff member
You guys are a bunch of meanies. Yeah I thought about maybe trying to do some design work. But I'm the kind of guy that if I work for somebody I want to do a really good job. But at the same time this is a pretty competetive business so I'd be afraid of doing TOO good a job and putting myself out of business lol

CustomzModz

I'm not looking to put anyone out of business! No means to do much. Plus it would be extremely hard for me to put 'Viking360.com' out of business.

The only reason why I asked if somebody could help is because, I am only 14. This isn't a business to me. It is a hobby. And it is great when I can get a couple extra bucks here and there. If it were to get too big for me, I would completely shut-down all RapidFire sells or projects.

So if this changes anybody's perespective on the way you look at this project...then let me know.

odingalt... It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me.

Thanks