help programing it work work?

Fraleigh

i have a pnc cord and its pluged in and programing and it says programing started and the line is full and its been like that for 5min its a tyrs hand

Fraleigh

Fraleigh said:
i have a pnc cord and its pluged in and programing and it says programing started and the line is full and its been like that for 5min its a tyrs hand

now its some what working i got to to say it worked but when i turn the controller on the modd wont turn on with sync or triggers and sync nothing works??

Fraleigh

XxbinnoxX said:
My guess is that you are using the custom preset editor? If you are then I can help you

yes i using the custom left side is left+sync and sync to change and it has bo/mw2/custom speed right side is right+sync and both + sync to change with akimbo on it

Xx Binno xX

Well Ill let you no that its not you. It sounds like you are doing everything right. Make the .hex (cant really screw that up) make sure it says TYR hand for the controller name. open the viking legacy .hex flashing program. Put the controller into boot mode. Hook up the PNC cable. make sure u here the windows "Ding" click open game driver find the drive you want. Click program controller. Once that is done click reboot. unplug and play. If it still does no turn on go the viking website then under download hit rapid fire an download one of the already made drivers see if that works. I have a ravin and i have a problem where when i hit the tact switches the mod wont turn on. I take out the battery pack about 3-4 times and then the tact switches turn the mod on. so try doing that as well.

Attachments

• viking forums help.png
    viking forums help.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 79

Fraleigh

XxbinnoxX said:
Well Ill let you no that its not you. It sounds like you are doing everything right. Make the .hex (cant really screw that up) make sure it says TYR hand for the controller name. open the viking legacy .hex flashing program. Put the controller into boot mode. Hook up the PNC cable. make sure u here the windows "Ding" click open game driver find the drive you want. Click program controller. Once that is done click reboot. unplug and play. If it still does no turn on go the viking website then under download hit rapid fire an download one of the already made drivers see if that works. I have a ravin and i have a problem where when i hit the tact switches the mod wont turn on. I take out the battery pack about 3-4 times and then the tact switches turn the mod on. so try doing that as well.

its on tyrs hand any everything i made sure im gona download a preset and try it out

Fraleigh

k its all good now i downloaded the new version of the program and it worked only thing i c is i cant put 3shot or 5shot on my secondary right side?? and the extras its only akimbo