Help the 40yr old noob install drivers to his Hammer

Mitch

Help the 40 year old noob install MW2 drivers to his hammer. Please?

I just got my hammer in the mail today. DIdn't go to work because I felt a cold comming on the minute I seen the package on the doorstep. Now I want to install the drivers, but I haven't got a clue how to do it.

I installed the USB wire (3.5mm jack) to the controller.
I then ran the wire to my computer.
Nothing happens? No noise, no new hardware found, I check the hard drive for a new extension letter, nothing.

Please help me install the driver?

Mitch

OK how do I put my controller in "BOOTLOADER" mode? I tried every single configuration (yes the wire is connected).

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Mitch said:
OK how do I put my controller in "BOOTLOADER" mode? I tried every single configuration (yes the wire is connected).
hold the sync as you boot the controller up that will put it into programming mode :D

Mitch

Thank you for your reply!

I did that. I got in bootloader mode. I downloaded the files for MW2 and I extracted them. Yet I still need help!

In bootloader mode (files are downloaded) I do the following:

I hit "open hex file" and go to the file I downloaded from this site.

I hit "program verify" and then it erases and programs and I get a successfully completed message.

Then when I try to go to mode 8 for MW2, it just goes directly from mode 7 to mode 1.

Please help? I played hooky from work to use this stupid controller and um..... I can't.

All help is appreciated.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Mitch said:
Thank you for your reply!

I did that. I got in bootloader mode. I downloaded the files for MW2 and I extracted them. Yet I still need help!

In bootloader mode (files are downloaded) I do the following:

I hit "open hex file" and go to the file I downloaded from this site.

I hit "program verify" and then it erases and programs and I get a successfully completed message.

Then when I try to go to mode 8 for MW2, it just goes directly from mode 7 to mode 1.

Please help? I played hooky from work to use this stupid controller and um..... I can't.

All help is appreciated.
after you installed the driver did you hit the reset device button.......there is only seven modes for the mw2 driver now....do you have the old mw2 driver?

Mitch

after you installed the driver did you hit the reset device button.......there is only seven modes for the mw2 driver now....do you have the old mw2 driver?

In the instructions for my Hammer it says that "8 User programable" So I was thinking that I after I download and install the file I should have an 8th slot with the MW2 settings.

There are only 7. I tried all 7 and there is no fast loading for the FAL, no "sniper mode", no akimbo mode, etc. Please help.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Mitch said:

In the instructions for my Hammer it says that "8 User programable" So I was thinking that I after I download and install the file I should have an 8th slot with the MW2 settings.

There are only 7. I tried all 7 and there is no fast loading for the FAL, no "sniper mode", no akimbo mode, etc. Please help.
ok each driver has a set amount of modes the ALL IN ONE DRIVER has 8 modes.....to access the special modes you hold right trigger and tap the sync to turn it on and to scroll through the special modes you hold the right trigger and tap sync and to turn the special modes off you scroll through all the special modes.....im surprised that i know this much about the hammer seeing as i have the duo....add me on xbox im on almost all the time...INSANE CURTIN...im on vacation but ill be back on sunday to answer your questions

Mitch

Kids, stay away from the marijuana, it frys your brain cells!

I got it working. Thanks for not flaming. If you use your brain instead of wanting it explained to you like a 7 year old, it's not that difficult.

This thing is AMAZING. Thanks! :mrgreen:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Mitch said:
Kids, stay away from the marijuana, it frys your brain cells!

I got it working. Thanks for not flaming. If you use your brain instead of wanting it explained to you like a 7 year old, it's not that difficult.

This thing is AMAZING. Thanks! :mrgreen:
ADD ME WE CAN MOD TOGETHER!!!!!