help (tyr's hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0tHD

I bought a Tyr's hand controller on Christmas. Got the controller in the mail a couple weeks later, the day I got the controller my xbox got the red rings of death. It was like 6 years old, so I can't really complain, it lasted quite a long time. But anyways... Went to the store the other day when I had the extra cash for a nw xbox, and went to use my sweet new modded controller and theres 3 buttons that are sticking... The select, start and big Xbox button in the middle of the controller. I haven't even used the controller more than an hour and noticed it, and I know I didn't have sticky hands while playing, because after I noticed the buttons thats the first thing I checked. I sent in a support ticket almost 5 days ago, and still no reply. I don't understand why it would take so long to reply back. I'd like to return the controller, and I'd like a tech support agent to tell me the process in a return.

Thank you,
Rob0tHD

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

It should take around 48 business hours. It's possible you made the ticket Friday. Lateish. So then Monday + Tuesday = 48 hours. So you should get a response soon. Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon Tues = 5 days. Expect a reply soon!

odingalt

Staff member
We answered your ticket 4 1/2 days ago. Check your spam mail folder. Or log into the site and check the updated ticket manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.