Help with thor's hammer

KCZ45

Hi, I was just wondering if I could use the macro library with all the mods and stuff on my Thor's hammer. If not, were could I get my mw3 and battlefield 3 mods ect. FedEx estimates my hammer should be arriving Friday. Would I just make my own in the software? If so, where would I get quickscope, drope shot and all those mods? Is turbo knife the only mod not compatible with the hammer? Sorry for all the questions and thanks oh and add me on Xbox my gamer tag is.... KCZ45
Kevin

KCZ45

That helped thanks but when I download that software will quickscope drop shot jitter ect all be on it already? If not how would I get them? Do you play on live?

40_ounce

Yes all those mods will be on the software. Just a FYI quick scope is called one touch no scope on the software.

odingalt

Staff member
That helped thanks but when I download that software will quickscope drop shot jitter ect all be on it already? If not how would I get them? Do you play on live?

Depends on how you customize it, you get two "slots" on the Thor's Hammer, you can have up to two mods on at any time. If you want different mods you have to set them up in your slots and then scroll to the next mod in that slot.