Here's my fastest xyy jitter for BO2

Hey guys so ive been thinking about releasing this jitter I made last week and thought why not. I don't think I have seen a faster jitter yet, my 2 friends I gave it to think its really fast and said not to release but owel here it is, oh and its not like all the other jitters where in the killcam all the shots are silent, most of the time you hear all the shots lol it sounds sick with the Remington. Be warned tho sometimes it plays up and switches weapons so just run overkill with the Remington and KSG. Its all good most of the time. It shoots the following weapons so fast, SVU,R870,KSG,five seven,tac 45,FAL,SMR,executioner,kap 40,XPR 50,B23R. Please leave some feedback on how it is for you guys.Have fun and add me if you want GT is Sprayurs.

SHawking

Could anyone post a video of this particular mod in action (i.e. gameplay footage)? It sounds epic from the description and I'd love to see how fast/accurate it really is!

SHawking

Isn't that a different jitter mod to the one OP has posted though? I saw that a few days ago when Moddurs posted it, and it brought me great joy to see the butt-hurt from the commentator of the video ha! :D

Isn't that a different jitter mod to the one OP has posted though? I saw that a few days ago when Moddurs posted it, and it brought me great joy to see the butt-hurt from the commentator of the video ha! :D

My one i posted is alot faster then the one in that video. If you want to see it add me. My GT is Sprayurs

SHawking

My one i posted is alot faster then the one in that video. If you want to see it add me. My GT is Sprayurs

That's why I want to see it mate :D

I can't go onto Xbox Live at the moment - or at least not for the next few weeks, as my 360 is currently being repaired - so it would be great if you could upload a YouTube video or something showing some gameplay with the Remington and Fal etc. I think COD even allows you to upload a game through theatre mode, so you don't even need any capture software either.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
hey zealander u should try to extend the last Y macro "before it loops back around" even with the other XY streatches. This might fix your switching to secondary problem. I havent tried your macro yet but when i find time ill check it out!