Hex Editor Question

Awfulz

Is it (or would it be possible), to open up a pre-made .hex file/driver, and edit it to add more? For instance: I want the Gears of War 2 accessibility on my controller, but I also want MW2, and all of the other modes I have on my custom pre-set. So maybe just a recommendation, but it'd be nice to have the Gears of War with a few modes attached to it, such as MW2, CoD4, etc. (Or maybe in the new hex editor, they'll have the option to add all of the ability from custom presets? Just a question.

apcoop7

XxbinnoxX said:
Yes it is i have opened the mw2 the works before.

No you cannot open the works, or any other pre made driver by Viking. This is one of the first things I tried when I first got my controller. The drivers Viking has created I believe are made with a different program than the Hex editor beta. This is the error message you will receive, if not something similar.

wvzvh4.jpg

If the rumors are true, there will be a new version of the editor in the future that will allow you to add Gears of War and hopefully some of the other requested modes.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

XxbinnoxX said:
Hmmm well thats is weird mine worked. I haven't tried it in a while though so I'm not sure.
I know you didn't because they program the controller differently than the coding of the editor.