Hey!! Been about three years and still have my Viking360 but...

Jimcole

It is now acting funny like doing things on it's own, sticky joysticks inside but macro connection still work, the controller is just dusty inside, I am talking sticky icky. Since I had the viking360 macro I became a father to two beautiful kids, my two kids are now 2 and 4 and they have been getting a hold of my legendary controller dropping it and getting jelly all in it etc. One day I got so fed up I took the screws out and lift open my controller a tiny bit and then said hell no, to much tech went into this master piece, looked SCARY inside with wires connecting from north to south. So I was wondering if I can ship my controller to you for you all to clean it out for me? I know it's been a few years and my 6 months been up but that tells you and your team that I took care of it to the core, I just need you guys to clean it out, replace joysticks, buttons and dpad, the macro hardware is still working.

Oh by the way... I'm that guy that got the viking360 to work on Ps3 and got it working on ps4 :)

odingalt

Staff member
Yes they have done a cleanup like this. They will replace just the joystick caps (so long as the underlying mechanism is still good - don't want to have to replace the actual joystick mechanism as that's a lot of labor). Open up a ticket (just go to vikingdigital.com click contact us and copy and paste your message from the forum here with your e-mail address, they will send "non-warranty" return instructions). Then you'll be in the computer system they can track at the shop when the controller arrives. I'm not sure the going rate for cleanups actually. I gave a sort of internal rate sheet to the techs (cost for spare parts, cost for man hours, etc.) and they have been doing quotes on their own for this kind of work.