hey

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I would try but i dont have or play that game sorry. Im sure someone will be making some RF modes for that game.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
I was not a big fan of MOH for years but their latest release seems like it might actually a newer game engine compared to the last time I played it? I'm looking for something "new", I'm burned out on the Call of Duty because frankly it has become waaaay tooo arcade. Remember how "realistic" the original Call of Duty was on PC?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Im actually a die hard cod3 player. That game is intense there is no room for error u miss your shot your dead. It is a true skill game and it will show who is boss and who isn't. I remember playing ranked matches and talk about the most intense games u have ever seen. especially death match a race to who can clutch 20 kills first. Man it gives me goosebumps thinking about all the epic battles that went down like being behind almost 10 kills then just running the page coming back to being 1 kill away from the win going head to head with the best of the best and just squeaking by with a victory. I was part of the elite in that game i was in the original coffee and donuts clan and i was ranked up to a 37 in ranked match also was the second person to hit that high of a level. DJ custard is the only one that broke in to the 40,s. If u lost one match u would drop a rank and to get it back u would have to win like 30 games in a row so to hold such a high number meant u were bad *** and won almost every match u played. I was also ranked #5 in the world in battle on the leader boards till i stopped playing and it erased my stats in battle from not playing. Funny though it didn't erase my global rank but that's like #117 which applies to overall ranked matches in all areas like team death match cap the flag ect. That's the only game where my palms actually sweat from anticipation and talk about being sharp on reaction time u have to be able to pull a head-shot off everytime with the kar 98. There were no kill streaks or nothing just people jumping around and ducking like a rabbit. the more u move jump duck the harder u where to hit. If u ever play that game the people u see owning everyone will be hopping around like jack rabbits. All time best COD ever in my opinion. If any kid thinks they are a pro gamer play that game and u will get put in your place.

odingalt

Staff member
I would agree with everything you say, except the quality of on-line gameplay on XBOX360 console is total gargabe thanks to the fact that your "host server" is really just another player's console. Game quality would be much improved if they would host these games on a real host server machine, and not on another player's console. How many times have you experienced lost host connection message because the host rage-quit... how many times have you lagged to death in a match. Then again this grip goes probably for most or all FPS on XBOX live? Are there any FPS on Live service where the game is actually hosted on a dedicated server (or at least 'dedicated slice')?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yes there needs to be a dedicated severs that can handle the large amounts of people online. I get so sick of watching kill cams and seeing how the other team have like a full second leap on u. im sick of what i call computer assist as well. I swear that these new games are programmed to try to give an edge back to say a team that's losing real bad. I swear it nerfs your weapons health and game speed to try to manipulate a turn around in the other team. Also the aim assiste bothers me. I hate how it tugs your aim around when a enemy's near. Also when your going against multiple enemys at once it fights your aim around to one player to the other. U should be able to turn that off. Hopefully when next generation consoles come out they can work on creating a very minimal lag system. It should be ran from a online sever host where everyone is connected to run at the same game speed. I dont need to play people half way around the world that will shoot me then i run around a corner then die 2 seconds later cause im running on their connection thats 2 seconds faster than mine.

ooRedXoo

I was not a big fan of MOH for years but their latest release seems like it might actually a newer game engine compared to the last time I played it? I'm looking for something "new", I'm burned out on the Call of Duty because frankly it has become waaaay tooo arcade. Remember how "realistic" the original Call of Duty was on PC?
Try a game called Shadowrun which is cross-platform Xbox/PC.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I have that game shadow run it was pretty fun but just like cod3 it died out some time ago. people still play cod3 but hardly no one plays ranked matches anymore and if they do its just to boost to unlock online gamer score points.