hi there im new to this

Moddur

can someone make me a vks set that has like most of all 15 pages for each weapon type with a shotgun jitter page and have one page 16 just for zombies ? thnx
I've been watching the videos and the toggling doesnt make sense to me, why not have it on all the time? plus where do i get auto-sprint and drop b macros at?

bonefisher

I'm at work so can't help you with the set you want! You talking about toggling on/off tac for your RT? If that's the case there are many reasons why you do this! Like Jitter macros you get rid of care packages because it won't throw them it will fire your weapon Instead... So you turn it off for the moment! In incase you pick up a auto weapon that won't work with the macro... you turn it off.. Finding you sprint which it is in the candy store called ModdingBrothers media folder up at the top of this forum! Which you will find everything your looking for..

Last edited:

Moddur

I can wait patiently. make me something that your using maybe? im testing out the jitters and noticed they stop working when i go into a area where theres guns dropped on the floor and it affects my fast reload macros as well. Also the macro i ordered doesn't show the colors of the led lights corresponding to the ones that i picked, is my controller a defect that should be sent back? because i just got red, blu, green orange and purple looks red or yellow is always orange. I had a blast wit the zombie aim but it doesnt aim for their head.

bonefisher

They done alot of coding for the game to mess things up! That's why I've been working on things they haven't mess with yet! Like the guns setting back to default to make them faster! I don't know how you play so my advise is to mess around putting things were you want them and testing them out! I'm bad for doing stuff on the fly then changing things around to suit my play for that day! So I don't have favorites! For zombies I don't play much at all which I have tried the auto aim and that happened to me also! For you color issues your having....you might want to ask Viking about that to see what they say!

bonefisher

If you want some sets I'll still send you some if you like? Keep in mind that I set my controller up with custom paddles that I made for under the controller that I use just for regular stuff like X,Y,A,B which I don't get into fast reloads or fancy stuff!

Moddur

Id appreciate some sets. i tried a 16 page but ended up horribly being confused by the led light problem that i have. i wouldnt know which page im on cause some of the colors would just not come up.

bonefisher

That's why you only run about 4 or 5 pages at a time so you don't get confused!

Attachments

• SUPERFAST.vks
    41.1 KB · Views: 8
  • TURBO.vks
    44.2 KB · Views: 7

bonefisher

Switch things around how you like but go in a private match and test things out and try different guns with the same RapidFire so you know how they are working!

Attachments

• BO2 SUPER SET.vks
    85.3 KB · Views: 9

Moddur

Thank you for the help, I have to send my macro in for repairs but ill definitely try them out once i get it back.