HIDbootloader.exe won't start

csparker88

i received the email about the berserker windows app and have followed the instructions, however when i double click the HIDbootloader i receive the the error message "this application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows". reinstalling the application may fix this problem." what did i do wrong? how can i fix this? currently running windows 7, 64 bit. thankyou in advance for any help.

bonefisher

Did you get thr updated email that just came out! It has the date that it was modified 3-1-2014 that one is working not the 2-28-2014 which was not working for me either!

JIM WALKER

Did you get thr updated email that just came out! It has the date that it was modified 3-1-2014 that one is working not the 2-28-2014 which was not working for me either!

Hi mate, have you tried the new version and does it work ? Viking support has asked me to go through the process twice to overcome the bug issue, rather than returning it, need to know cause my controller is with my brother in law in Florida waiting forward to me, lol, don't ask, ( work around due to UK customs ) I f yours works, then so will mine and will not need to return it. Look forward to your response ....

bonefisher

Hi mate, have you tried the new version and does it work ? Viking support has asked me to go through the process twice to overcome the bug issue, rather than returning it, need to know cause my controller is with my brother in law in Florida waiting forward to me, lol, don't ask, ( work around due to UK customs ) I f yours works, then so will mine and will not need to return it. Look forward to your response ....
The new update made everything work again on the controls but still don't know if it works with rune packs yet!

odingalt

Staff member
Yes sorry about that, the very original release was missing some required library files.