Holy Moses, complicated~!

CodWidow

I wish the video using the Windows Customization Software was uploaded like it is for the PS
we are doing the best we can but Im starting to think we are a bunch of morons in programming the controller. the quick scope will not turn off so we can log into our xbox profile. the third controller green light. took batteries out and replaced. didnt work.

fast forward a few minutes it went off. Now with rapid fire on its slower to fire then with its off. HELP.....What are we doing wrong? TY

We have watched the basic and advanced videos and have clicked on the ? marks in the program, Loaded 1.2 driver.

More...Now it shows rapid fire off but actually when playing the game it is on , but the LED light is off...

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Howdy,

If your batteries say "original equipment accessory" on them, throw them away as these are "B grade" batteries that Microsoft got for cheap. Try other AA batteries that do not have the marking, or, try even a Microsoft play-and-charge battery pack.

To turn off all mods, hold the mod switch + tap d-pad down andn then also hold the mod switch and tap and tap the A button. Player 3 and Player 4 LED's should be turned off, this is all mods off and the controller should behave like normal.

Ok if all is well at this point, let's focus on the mods one at a time. Which mod do you want to start playing with first?

CodWidow

HI, we are using Duracell ultra Power batteries....I do not know if there is a difference. I will have to work on the Mods when we get back from work tonight, Thanks for the reply....I think what has us confused is the program and what to put into each box, getting to know the controller better and what buttons are for what also helped last night. again, thanks for the reply, be on later this evening.