How Do I Track My Controller

odingalt

Staff member
We print out shipping labels several times a day. PayPal automatically e-mails you the tracking information to the e-mail address you used when you purchased. However I've found that user's SPAM blockers will throw the tracking information into their spam/trash bin some of the time.

Once you've got the tracking info, it can take the post office 24 hours to update the tracking info. Typically they'll let you know when it's processed leaving Washington, processed arriving in your home state, and when it's been delivered. We do require signatures on all packages so there's no worry that your package will be lost/stolen when the mailman leaves it in the box (cuz he won't leave it in the box, he'll only leave a notice that you need to sign)

Delivery takes 2-3 business days anywhere in the U.S. We state on our products page that we ship all orders out the next day, if things are slow we try to ship the same-day.

If you didn't get your tracking information, contact us through the home page (click on help or contact us), provide the e-mail address you ordered from or the last name on the card you ordered with, and we can look up the tracking info and e-mail it back to you manually.

Last edited: