how do you use dropshot mod?

NYjetsNY1

K so i don't have my controller yet but i want to set it so that left tact (hold) turns on mods and left tact (tap) switches modes.
How do I use the dropshot mod then, in the video he tapped the tact and dropshotted, but won' t that make me switch modes?
Even if I reverse that (left tact tap to turn on mods, hold to switch) won't it turn off it? Just wondering how I use the dropshot I haven't gotten my raven in the mail yet.
One more question, where is one-touch perfect no-scope? It's not in the custom editor.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

to dropshot you put it into dropshot mode and to activate it and deactivate it you push a and tac to do the dropshot you tap sync

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
to dropshot you put it into dropshot mode and to activate it and deactivate it you push a and tac to do the dropshot you tap sync

very helpful but what about tapping the tact? For odin's raven, once u activate, can't you tap the tact? Seems better cuz then the tact is where your finger is already, the sync is still tedious.

NYjetsNY1

hi
I found this:
"Special note on how dropshot mode works now:
-When in dropshot mode on the Odin's Raven, the right tac switch controls dropshot (B button). When you are in dropshot mode and dropshot mode is turned on, you'll notice that you cannot use the right tac switch to change or toggle modes. Instead, you must first hold button A then tap or hold the right tac switch to change or toggle modes. Once dropshot is turned off, or you are in another mode, you can go back to using the right tac switch as normal - don't have to hold button A first."
that helped, im good now. close