How long did it take to build your macro

Hey guys just wondering how long it took for your Macros to be built?

Also I'm sure this question has been beat to death but what board is the Xbox controllers shipping with now? Did MS do away with matrix boards and go back to CG2?

Finaly, Odin a lot of people think the new round of systems will be coming out this year.. Is there any way for you to get your hands on the hardware before release so you can start doing your thing? I'm sure they may not like the idea of what you do... But indirectly you make them a lot of money!

odingalt

Staff member
Also I'm sure this question has been beat to death but what board is the Xbox controllers shipping with now? Did MS do away with matrix boards and go back to CG2?

CG2. I haven't seen any matrix2 circuit boards in about 8 months. They seemed short-lived, so much so we discontinued the matrix2 version of the Ragnarok modchip last summer.

Finaly, Odin a lot of people think the new round of systems will be coming out this year.. Is there any way for you to get your hands on the hardware before release so you can start doing your thing? I'm sure they may not like the idea of what you do... But indirectly you make them a lot of money!

I agree, they probably sold another 30 million worth of controllers they would not have sold otherwise :). It is unlikely I will be able to get a controller for the next console before launch day. Even if one came available if it were at all obviously illegally obtained (somebody robbing a gamestop and running out the backdoor) I would decline looking at it and just wait for launch day.

Will just have to wait and see!

Boricua

I'm looking forward to the next gen macro controller. I hope it comes back better than ever. I'm buying one for sure.

Apex NuGz

I'm looking forward to the next gen macro controller. I hope it comes back better than ever. I'm buying one for sure.
IF anything.. the macro controller will/can probably be cross compatible with the new console, never know.. look at the new Wii U. the old Wii controllers work on the Wii U...