How to stop lag in Advance Warfare??

I am sick of this now. Not enjoying this game at all. My enemies kill me in less than a blink of an eye but when I shoot, my bullets hard count. Are you guys experiencing the same thing or is it only me? Let me know everyone

bonefisher

I say reboot your router and try... Also make sure your nat is open because if it is strict that mite be why your not enjoying the game. Also hard reboot your Xbox One.

odingalt

Staff member
I stopped playing Call of Duty a long time ago due to lag. Until they promise that 100% of matches can be played through regional dedicated servers, lag is just an integral part of playing COD. I can only suggest quitting and rejoining matches until you are made host so that you can have the advantage, or play with large groups of friends in the same region so the chances that you or one of your friends is host is higher (and thus since you all live nearby you would all enjoy low lag).

If you play solo (which I always did) then you will inevitably not be host, and be put in a lobby with a couple of clans across the pacific or atlantic ocean in Korea or UK or something stupid like that, depending on what times of day you play.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/11/10/c...oes-use-dedicated-servers-but-it-also-doesnt/

bonefisher

Also only play when everyone is on in your area.. That was always a factor when I played. Makes a big difference! Get a VPN server and lag everyone in different countries. lol!

Ya true. May be that's why I kill my enemies laser fast when I am the host on a dedicated server. These douchebags at activision have ruined the whole game by putting skill based match making in it :( .

bonefisher, will this vpn technology really helps? I don't think so I have that much money to buy it haha