how to turn my controller on?

akbigt

been a few years just got out on prison want to play again but cant figure out how to get the mods going on my controller again any help? I got one with 2 buttons in fron 4 in back no jack have to use xbox charger cord to connect to laptop. any help please?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Congratulations on being a free man again! I'd go buy a jucy steak lol. So u have a macro controller and u will need a play and charge cord. U will need to download the latest macro firmware. If u go to viking360.com u can click on the software icon then click on Xbox icon then click the macro icon. In there will be a link for the macro firmware to upload to your computer. One installed you can plug your play and charge cord to your controller then to your computer USB port. Then if you press start the led should flash white. U will be in programming mode. From there u can load any macro to the software then upload them to your controller. The link where u download the firmware there will videos to walk u through uploading macros. Hope this helps u out.