Hybrid Sight rapidfire.

Boricua

[video=youtube;ps_r0ZNPoOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps_r0ZNPoOQ [/video]

Something cool to try out. Would be a awesome macro to make.

bonefisher

I wonder if this would work with my sprint LS macro I made? I'm at work right now so if someone wants to try it feel free and let me know!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
update made a rt version.

Attachments

• Hammer optic RF glitch RT.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 32
Last edited:

bonefisher

Great job Brian! Have you also tested it for hold Breath for hard scoping? So it will sprint, glitch scope and hold breath for sniping....I'll look at this when I get home! Thanks

Boricua

Would it be possible to use the hybrid glitch on the rt for full autos. And maybe modify the humanized rapid fire by adding ls presses so it only does it when the rt is pressed?

Boricua

OK... So I assign the Hybrid Glitch to the RT with a Tac for on/off and it works perfect with the hammer. It only does the lens switch when i press RT and it does not affect hipfire.
I also Edited NYjets Humanized RapidFire by adding a Hybrid Assist to it. It works perfect. Beautiful for the burst fire weapon's like the M8 and the Swat.

This is my first time editing a macro so its not gonna be perfect. Im sure we can speed up the rapid fire and change the hybrid lense intervals.

Please try it and tell me if it works for you guys.

Attachments

• Black Ops II Rapid-Fire (Humanized)Hybridassist.vkm
    1.3 KB · Views: 23

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

WoW!!!! Borica u nailed it. just tested yours out and it works great. Congradulations man Im very impressed! If u dont mind Id like to add your macro to my folder! Of course u would have 100% credit for your work, I would just like to show this macro off. Dam good job very very impressed man! Get back to me and let me Know if I can add your macro to my folder. Curious, what do u want to name it? Hit me up man! U should check mine out as well. I think there the same speed except mine isn't humanized! Again Nice work Borica!

Last edited:

Boricua

Thanks man. What is your M8 Set up? I'm sure we can achieve it with the Macro i edited... Since Jets RF is meant for the FAL and the M8 shoots at the 900RPM with the Hybrid sight, Speeding up is a possibility.

I did try out your LT macro not sure if that's what u meant? unless u have a RF for the M8 that i haven't seen yet?.

I wanted to use your RF but the LS press is long so it would make the RF slower.

Would be cool if we were able to set separate speeds for each button timeline.

Boricua

WoW!!!! Borica u nailed it. just tested yours out and it works great. Congradulations man Im very impressed! If u dont mind Id like to add your macro to my folder! Of course u would have 100% credit for your work, I would just like to show this macro off. Dam good job very very impressed man! Get back to me and let me Know if I can add your macro to my folder. Curious, what do u want to name it? Hit me up man! U should check mine out as well. I think there the same speed except mine isn't humanized! Again Nice work Borica!

Wow thanks man... Means alot coming from you :). Go ahead and put it in your folder I din't really do much NYJets is the one that made the Macro and i just edited it lol... and i think it has ur speed... so we all had part in it lol..

About the name... I guess "Humanized RF Hybrid Assist" would be a good Name?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

No problem Ill update my folder and ill name it that.

Update. Its done. U can check it out i my media folder. I broke my media folder into groups so its in Misc+Quickscopes.

Last edited:

God

I don't like that rapid fire so I made my own Apex Nugz version.

Attachments

• Apex RF Hybrid (Tweaked at 3.25).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 32

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I don't like that rapid fire so I made my own Apex Nugz version.
Which one dident u like? Recently today I updated my version and its really fast. I can unload a clip in like 2 seconds. I found out u can shortin the LS times to make the LS loop faster and it doesent appear to change the speed of the zoom in and out but it will unload the clips super fast. Its so fast the sound of the shots gets muffled out but still does bullet damage and it also works with full-auto weapons! It will make the full auto weapons fire twice as fast. I think the key to this is how fast u can get the aim to zoom in and out. The faster the zoom the faster the bullet shoots. I noticed when i have my auto sprint on and fire at the same time it acctually speeds up the fire rate of the shots with my RT version. I re edited my new RT version around this theroy of LS presses and all I can say is beast. The swat 556 insane. I dont think the RF has anything to do with how fast it fires. AS long as the RF is fast enough to regester the presses inbetween shoots it will work fine. The real speed comes from how u make the LS length and spacing!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea borica I erased all the LS and LT versions and changed my RT version 3 times. I now feel i have found the perfect speed. The speed dosent come from the RT RF it comes from the LS speed. The faster u can get the LS to loop the faster it will fire! I made my LS presses short and close together now my gun fires so fast the shots muffle out but it still does bullet damage. Its like the jitter where when it fires too fast the shoots muffle out but shoot ghost bullets but in the hybrid version the bullets do damage. Im tellin everyone the faster u can get the LS to loop the faster it will fire rounds out. I can rock a clip in 2 seconds and even with my RT version full autos are speed up twice as fast. Its amazing!

God

Which one dident u like? Recently today I updated my version and its really fast. I can unload a clip in like 2 seconds. I found out u can shortin the LS times to make the LS loop faster and it doesent appear to change the speed of the zoom in and out but it will unload the clips super fast. Its so fast the sound of the shots gets muffled out but still does bullet damage and it also works with full-auto weapons! It will make the full auto weapons fire twice as fast. I think the key to this is how fast u can get the aim to zoom in and out. The faster the zoom the faster the bullet shoots. I noticed when i have my auto sprint on and fire at the same time it acctually speeds up the fire rate of the shots with my RT version. I re edited my new RT version around this theroy of LS presses and all I can say is beast. The swat 556 insane. I dont think the RF has anything to do with how fast it fires. AS long as the RF is fast enough to regester the presses inbetween shoots it will work fine. The real speed comes from how u make the LS length and spacing!

LS doesn't work without a Hybrid sight. So, I changed it so I could use the rapid fire that I like on a FAL class without having to change modes.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Im not impressed with the semi autos with this new glitch. I do notice increased speeds in full autos and a huge improvement in burst fire weapons however.

Boricua

Im not impressed with the semi autos with this new glitch. I do notice increased speeds in full autos and a huge improvement in burst fire weapons however.

Is your new one in the updated media folder?.

Also what Full autos do you recommend? i know the AN-94 shoots super fast with it but thats about it.

Do you think the swat is better than the M8 using this glitch?

Last edited: