I didnt see gears of war 2 for custom editor video?

G

I saw a list of rappid fire for popular games in custom editor video but i didnt see gears of war 2 or the active reloads for custimization i want to be able to swithch between hammerburst/lancer to shotgun to handgun quickly during intense fights eliminating sniper/boomshot to make it quicker atless there is a faster way to do it without cycling through from hammerburst all the way back to handgun.noway to have time for that.is it available? or is there a quicker way for rappid fire and pefect active to cycle between the three?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ace_picking said:
I saw a list of rappid fire for popular games in custom editor video but i didnt see gears of war 2 or the active reloads for custimization i want to be able to swithch between hammerburst/lancer to shotgun to handgun quickly during intense fights eliminating sniper/boomshot to make it quicker atless there is a faster way to do it without cycling through from hammerburst all the way back to handgun.noway to have time for that.is it available? or is there a quicker way for rappid fire and pefect active to cycle between the three?
you should try the gui ;)

G

What is the gui i am new to all this thanks for the help

xSpartanCx

Ben. said:
[quote="ace_picking":dzlptulj]What is the gui i am new to all this thanks for the help

Search the forums.[/quote:dzlptulj]

or you could have made it easier and just told him instead of being so mean

Awfulz

Although I agree with PS3andCOD, answering it would close the problem up faster which means you could let go of his hand faster.