i dont think my controller is holding the xyy jitter

FL3X VoRTeXX

well basicly i have had my controller for close to a year and it doesn't seen to the ability to use the Y button anymore i was wondering if there was anything i could do at my home that could sort this out sucks as wield somewhere or replace a wire thanks in advance.

modded matt

the jitter has been patched. try the controller in another game (not COD) and see if it presses the Y button

FL3X VoRTeXX

i tried it in game its not pressing y and im play on call of duty modern warfare 2 i have seen other people use it its on quick reload but it still wont work i will try it when i can update my controller

FL3X VoRTeXX

I just went and tried it again and basicly the XYY it doesnt reload or change weapon on all fast medium and slow and YY does nothing aswell it just shoots 1 bullet every time i pull the trigger i have tried no useing the jitter for a while but now i see people use it makes me want to use it is there anything i can do at my home

Edit: I have just tried it on minecraft as well it did not open the inventory i am clueless is there anything i can do to fix it.

Last edited: