I have a problem already - Concerning the LED's

Status
Not open for further replies.

garnet2k11

I've only had my controller for less than a week, only 5 and a half days so far, and i've just now been experiencing a problem that's really starting to worry me. :( It's about the LED's on the guide button.

Just earlier this afternoon, while spending more countless nonstop hours trying to get through a level...i've finished all my macros, exactly 8 total that i seriously need to have all execute perfect...and well, i rarely ever manage to get through a certain level on mm10 with all 8 macros managing to execute perfectly. Only 1 out of 20 to 50 tries on average so...

I've basically probably put more than 40 hours total into this controller, pressing the tac switches over a thousand times already probably, praying to god trying to get through my level...but well ..just all of a sudden the LED light shuts off randomly for no reason...but the controller is still on and working fine. :( That's the weird thing. The controller and tac switches still seem to be on and just fine...while the light got shut off. I do not know why.

I'm really afraid it's just that i've already obviously been pushing this controller way too hard and much beyond normal use...but im desperately trying to finish my project asap even though the macros are already done.

This was with a rechargable battery pack - i took out the normal regular battery pack from my old controller, and put it in here with NEW double A batteries that i just bought this morning, but same thing. :( the light just turns off after a minute...but THIS time the whole controller turns off with it...if i put the rechargeable pack back in...light turns off..but controller stays ON..

Is it possibly busted ?? :( Im really worried. And im sorry this post is so long

odingalt

Staff member
If the problem persists you can open up a support ticket with the helpdesk. They can set you up to have the shop perform a diagnosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.