I have a question?

battlelog

I have a " Energizer Charging System", And I wanted to know if it will harm my Ragnarok controllers if I leave them on there all the time, since I have 2 of them now. Would miss up the battery??? Thanks.

modded matt

this is an interesting question and you will get mixed responses.

From the mod chip side, it will have no affect on the mod chip. In those terms there is no difference between a modded controller and a non modded one.

I am older, so I grew up with batteries that will over charge and cause the battery to fail sooner than it should, So I do not believe in leaving anything to charge longer than it should (personal preference) now days, most charging circuity can read the status of the battery and will stop charging it once it is full. I cannot say if your hardware has this feature or not. but if you have been leaving your non modded controllers on the charging doc at all times and not had any issues, the modded controller will be no different.

battlelog

this is an interesting question and you will get mixed responses.

From the mod chip side, it will have no affect on the mod chip. In those terms there is no difference between a modded controller and a non modded one.

I am older, so I grew up with batteries that will over charge and cause the battery to fail sooner than it should, So I do not believe in leaving anything to charge longer than it should (personal preference) now days, most charging circuity can read the status of the battery and will stop charging it once it is full. I cannot say if your hardware has this feature or not. but if you have been leaving your non modded controllers on the charging doc at all times and not had any issues, the modded controller will be no different.

Thanks Matt