I just got my controller.. how to program?

Vikxx

I just got my controller back and it works in programming mode.. I just don't understand how to "program" it because the Legacy software wont let me click it.. its greyed out.. So basically how do I make a hex file and install it..?

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ill try to explain it to u even though Im terrible at this stuff. Go to the viking web page and go click on the odins raven then it will send u to the viking360 web page and

it will ask ps3 or xbox 360, click xbox 360 then re click odins raven. There will be a software downloader on the left. click on that and that file will let u build your setups

for whatever controller u have be that odins raven trys hand or thors hammer. After u build your setup u click save your build. Then there will be another file in that

odins raven page I described to u thats a hex coder. You will put your controller in programming mode then U can load your saved builds to the hex editor then it will

program your controller to the build u made and saved. Im really not the person to talk to to explain these processes and I lack the Knowledge of being able to download

pictures to better help u. Maybe odin can help u out better or if u have someone in your family that knows computers good they can probley figure it out. This is the

best i can do for u so i hope it helps u out!

Last edited:

modded matt

The legacy controller custom programing is a two part process.

The first part is to build a hex file using the "Viking360 Legacy .HEX File Maker". (select all options, then click file, and save.)
The second is to use the "Viking360 Legacy .HEX Flashing Utility" to connect to your controller and flash the previously created hex to your controller.

odingalt

Staff member
Vikxx on the tyr's hand download page click on the picture of the software on the left middle of the page, clicking the image will start the download. Though there's not much customization to be done on a Tyr's Hand :-(