I Need A Good Sprint Jitter.

bonefisher

The moment I can't help you but maybe White can....I know some things change over time so don't know if the old one's work...he will see this some time soon to help you out... I'm stuck with just a iphone at the moment with no gaming.... What a drag!

BumsRus

The moment I can't help you but maybe White can....I know some things change over time so don't know if the old one's work...he will see this some time soon to help you out... I'm stuck with just a iphone at the moment with no gaming.... What a drag!
Ahh okay. That is a drag. Hopefully he sees this soon. ^.^

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Sorry for the delayed response but I found time to dig up a sprint jitter I made for someone about 5 months ago. It has significantly reduced forward movement "almost no forward movement if LS anologe is held down in full". If it does not fire or skips u will need to dial down the speed multiplier in tiny increments like .02 at a time. Its designed to shoot @ the fastest rate possible. Online connection differ so This is why I disclaim about adjusting the speed multiplier if need be. I have not used this in a while im sure it requires dexterity and fast hands to opperate @ full profencecy. As always grounded weapons will hiccup your shots. Jitter is best used in S&D.

Attachments

• BO2 Hybrid jitter.vkm
    640 bytes · Views: 32