I need some ideas

codfreak89

I got my rangarok two days ago it's work great for the past to days but to day my Xbox one doesn't recognize that the controller is on, I can turn the mods on and off I just can move to any off the apps or games any ideas what's wrong

JIM WALKER

I got my rangarok two days ago it's work great for the past to days but to day my Xbox one doesn't recognize that the controller is on, I can turn the mods on and off I just can move to any off the apps or games any ideas what's wrong

Had this issue yesterday and again today, could not figure it out at all, thought my berserker had gone berserk, lol .... anyway, I did a hard shutdown on my xb1, left it for a min, restarted and it seams ok again, no issues since, I think its an xbox issue, not the controller .....

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
In case u Dont know what a hard shutdown is codfreak89 its when u hold the Xbox consoles power on/off button for about 10 seconds till the console boots down. Wait one minute turn it back on and wait for the Xbox to reboot itself. It will be green screen for a little while then it will boot all your settings back up. Try Jim's suggestion and post back if this fixed your issue!

JIM WALKER

In case u Dont know what a hard shutdown is codfreak89 its when u hold the Xbox consoles power on/off button for about 10 seconds till the console boots down. Wait one minute turn it back on and wait for the Xbox to reboot itself. It will be green screen for a little while then it will boot all your settings back up. Try Jim's suggestion and post back if this fixed your issue!

Thanks Brian, my bad, tend to assume people know stuff and I forget to explain sometimes ....

modded matt

Also, it is good to note as more than one of you seem to be having this issue, The mod chip will not function unless the controller is sinc'ed to theconsole. So if you can turn the mods on and off, there is an issue with the xsbox and you need to reboot that. If the controller led is solid and you cannot activate the mods, there is more than likely an issue with the controller and the first thing is to power cycle it.

bonefisher

Update controller on xbox one.... System settings/ update controller and console... New updates out

Drastic

well can't you also just use a micro usb cable... instead of batteries.. that's what I do at least works great!

JIM WALKER

Also, it is good to note as more than one of you seem to be having this issue, The mod chip will not function unless the controller is sinc'ed to theconsole. So if you can turn the mods on and off, there is an issue with the xsbox and you need to reboot that. If the controller led is solid and you cannot activate the mods, there is more than likely an issue with the controller and the first thing is to power cycle it.

Just had it happen again, as matt said, I could switch mods on/off, so had to hard shutdown again, fine after that, xb1 still has a lot of issues to sort ....

codfreak89

Yeah that was the first think was re syncing the controller but i use the usb play and charge kit, so i did a hard shutdown OR reboot of the xbox and it works fine now. But thanks for all the help and support

JIM WALKER

Yeah that was the first think was re syncing the controller but i use the usb play and charge kit, so i did a hard shutdown OR reboot of the xbox and it works fine now. But thanks for all the help and support

Glad to be of help, its always a concern when something goes wrong and we don't know why, this community is awesome because between us we usually resolve most issue's.