I need some information on odin's raven before i buy.

Rewkie

I was SERIOUSLY looking forward to getting the mw3 limited edition odin's raven but before i buy i have some questions that need answers. For one,does it come with the special avatar thing that the normal limited edition comes with? If it doesnt ill still get it but that would just be a little more icing on the cake. Now the REAL question,does the rapid-fire/jitter mod work on mw3? After all it IS a mw3 limited edition controller right? :confused:

Rewkie

Oh and another question i forgot to put in. Is it hard to program it? I have a LITTLE history with hacking and modding.

KCZ45

not sure about avatar, but rapid fire works on mw3 but jitter was patched :(. Good news is that jitter works on mw mw2 and black ops and a few others i think. rapidfire works on masss effect 3 battlefield 3 and all cods, it also works with all battlefields as well. Yes it is the limited edition, you are making a great decision buying from viking. Just buy the ODINS RAVEN NOT the THOR'S HAMMER!! No i was going crazy about the programing but it is EXTREMLY easy you'll pick it up in no time.
kevin

odingalt

Staff member
Avatar - usually the answer is yes but unfortunately I tried a new distributor, I got a screaming deal on brand new MW3 controllers but since you asked this question I just realized that the reason I got a good deal was they did not include the avatar cards!

Jitter was patched in MW3 :-(.

Rapidfire does work on semi-autos as usual.

I know these weren't the answers you were looking to hear! :-(

odingalt

Staff member
Most of our mods have been made to be "organic", meaning you make the mod go by pressing a stock button.

Quickscope: When the quickscope mode is turned on, tap the left trigger. The modchip will scope in the gun, fire a shot, and descope.

Dropshot When the dropshot mode is turned on, pull the right trigger to fire. The modchip will make the character drop to the prone position.

I guess I've never run a poll to ask if people prefer a more organic feel to a modded controller. The big exception of course is the Macro Controller, that has 6 extra tac switches that you can assign anything to.

Rewkie

@odingalt True but i dont have 400 dollars to spend on a controller...i allready need a new xbox! And personally i like the organic. =) If i had all those tac switches i would be bound to press something i wasnt supposed to! I just noticed the ragnarok came in an xbox version! I will be picking one up shortly. And of course it will be the MW3 edition controller. :3