i really want an odins raven with this case!!!!!

Suicide6m3

The biohazzard controller is just not enough is there any way yall could get this case and mod it i am not good at doing this kind of stuff i have allready broke two controllers trying to mod them>>>> This is what the case look likes please take a look and let me know if you can!!!!! http://www.extreme-mods.com/XCM-360-Wir ... egreen.htm I do not want to buy a controller that does not look the way i want it to!!!!!

Thank you so much
Suicide

modded matt

this can be done sure. although using this lighted case and a viking chip am give you power consumption problems, ecpessially when the batteries start to deminish. the xcm case sucks alot of juice, and so does the viking chip.

This is not something I would recomend if you plan to use thisas your primary controller. If its just to show off to your friends, sure go for it, but thats all its really good for.

Fredrow

If you don't mind using your controller while it is plugged into your XBox via the PnC cable then I would go this route.....

One main point you now have a nice constant 5V source (that is split down to about 3V)

the other main point is now your Viking chip is going to have way better/faster response in concerns to rapid fire, fast reload, well hell just over all quality will be better.....

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yes the controller does eat batterys when the lights are on, but you can turn the lights off. i only have the lights on when im trying to show off to friends, but play and charge works really well

odingalt

Staff member
If I listed all the XCM shells today, we'd get bombarded with orders and we'd fall behind lol. Or maybe I should do something like, sell a wider lineup of XCM shells, but then list a longer lead time? We ship all orders received by 4PM the next-day, but maybe with custom shells, if I could extend the wait an extra day or two, it would give the install team more time to meet these kind of custom orders???

Paul

odingalt said:
If I listed all the XCM shells today, we'd get bombarded with orders and we'd fall behind lol. Or maybe I should do something like, sell a wider lineup of XCM shells, but then list a longer lead time? We ship all orders received by 4PM the next-day, but maybe with custom shells, if I could extend the wait an extra day or two, it would give the install team more time to meet these kind of custom orders???

I agree. Also OD, I think you should stock overall custom controller mods of all times.

Let me explain my idea:

Cases:
Black (+$20)
Red (+$20)
Bio-hazard (+$60)
XCM Chrome (+$60, 3 days extra wait)
XCM Black (+$60, 3 days extra wait)
XCM Green (+$60, 3 days extra wait)

Something like that.