I so much wait for my Odins Raven too Norway.

kristianz1

Hi:)....I still wait for my Odins Raven. here is the info from the tracking number:

International Dispatch, November 22, 2009, 3:13 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Arrival
Processed through Sort Facility, November 20, 2009, 5:14 pm, PASCO, WA 99301
Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 20, 2009
Acceptance, November 20, 2009, 3:55 pm, PASCO, WA 99301

Your item left the United States from ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) at 3:13 PM on November 22, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

It has still not arrived here in Norway and i see the express method is 2-5 days shipping time.

Is this normail for the Usps? I know this is nothing at all doing with you, just wonder if it has been sent from the USA?

Ben

Hi, My orders normally spend 2-3 days in the air according to the tracking stuff and I'm in UK, so yours will take a little longer I predict.

Also if you find out who is the standard parcel delivery service in Norway and go to there website and type in that tracking code, it should come up on there site where your parcel is also. For me in the UK, once my order reaches the UK it goes through Parcel Force, and I track it on there website.

I hope some of this reasures you :)

IrishStyle

It should be there in the next couple days I would think.....Maybe the holidays here had something to do with the delay.....Don't worry you will be owning on COD soon :cool:

odingalt

Staff member
It's definitely in the air. In the USA there was the 'Thanksgiving' holiday on Thursday. Some parcel services don't even run Thursday and Friday for the holiday. It should show up at Norway customs any day now!