I'am requesting a video.

Tx1000

Can someone make a video of all the auto guns with the fastest rapid fire.

I'am asking this is because i heard that with rapid on with Auto/sub. You bullets don't scatter as much, if that this case. I figure with kick on and use rapid fire with auto guns like scar/g36 etc MP5 etc it will be beasting with the use of rapid fire. It will be Xamount of bullets staying tight kint to one spot making it pretty much a one shot kill. Where with out rapid fire, you will be firing all over the place and the bullets will be going all over the place and taking longer to take a person down

So could someone just get close and shot the wall with auto off, and next to it with auto on. And see how much a difference there is. I made a picture with paint,Do be mad at my paint skillz

My drawing: Auto/sub/machine Guns with rapid off/on.

df8ymd.jpg

I know this worked in MW i used to rock the MP5 in THE first COD and will be beasting.I could kill some across the map with the mp5 in Regular mode, I had people msg me saying my MP5 skills are good. only if they knew lol

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
What you are describing is definitely true for Rainbow6 games, at least the last time I played one of them.

HippieMagic

It will take a while but let me get the clips together... I will try to get it up by tomorrow.

Quick Update: It is going to take a while... as in 5-10 minutes per gun it seems... I finally found a good spot that shows the spread nicely and I am using the 21.7 SPS macro... I believe that is what it is.

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

It will take a while but let me get the clips together... I will try to get it up by tomorrow.

Quick Update: It is going to take a while... as in 5-10 minutes per gun it seems... I finally found a good spot that shows the spread nicely and I am using the 21.7 SPS macro... I believe that is what it is.

According to odingalt, there is no such speed. Is the speed 2.17 on the macro controller? According to odingalt, only half the bullets are seen. But it is fine to use a speed this high - but the correct SPS is really 1/2.

HippieMagic

Whatever it is... there are some very strange results coming up. I am going to have to look into it more because right now it appears that some guns are significantly less accurate with rapid fire on(ACR) while guns like the M16 or Type 95 are getting tighter groups with rapid fire which seems odd considering it shouldn't affect the speed of the burst itself. Another odd factor seems to be recoil is getting eliminated on a couple guns entirely with rapid fire on without actually slowing down the fire rate. I expected less recoil but to eliminate it entirely is interesting. I am not sure how accurate the "tests" are which means more playing around.

Tx1000

In MW3, there are now perks in the game that reduce your recoil.

Proficiencies in MW3

A proficiency is an extra perk that goes alongside your primary weapon. This is a completely new feature. A proficiency is unlocked much like an attachment is. i.e. as you level up and complete challenges with your primary weapon, different proficiencies will be unlocked for it.

• Kick - The kick proficiency reduces the amount of recoil on your primary weapon.
  • Range - This proficiency will increase the range on your weapon
  • Focus - This reduces your flinch while you're being shot. i.e. you can remain accurate while taking damage.
  • Attachments - This allows you to equip two attachments for your weapon.
  • Melee - Melee allows you to knife other players much more quickly.
  • Stability - The Stability proficiency reduces sway on your gun.
  • Impact - This allows for deeper impact through walls. It works like FMJ would.
  • Speed - This allows for faster movement while you have your primary weapon equipped.
  • Damage - The Damage Proficiency allows your shotgun shells to do more damagae.

odingalt

Staff member
21.7 could be correct on macro, on legacy controllers it's 19.4 or something like that. The macro is more accurate than the legacy controllers. Well, I am talking about P99. For MK14 it is like 10.4 or around that speed for legacy, not sure on macro.

Looking forward to seeing these spread vids!!!!