Im looking to buy a controller

IrishStyle

Nachodaddy42 said:
I wanted to buy the controller in this video
http://www.youtube.com/user/dakotakid12 ... WyG30DEDuc

and i was wondering
do all controllers come with the lights at 0:18 to 0:23
if not how can i get them

Thats an XCM shell with lights. The standard controllers do not come like that. You can contact support and ask if they still offer the DUO with the XCM case. If they did I would imagine the cost of the controller would be pretty high.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
If you have a controller with that case already/can get one, send it in to Ferdrow to get the chip instaled in it.

Fredrow

Yeah but look at it this way.... How many people either post on here/email me/contact Viking360 support for problems with there controller and the thing that fixes it is just new batteries..... Well thats telling me something.... I would not think that its such a good idea to get the XCM setup with this chip unless you went in and changed up your controller to use a re-chargeable battery pack kind of like a cell phone setup....

odingalt

Staff member
We've got some piano black XCM cases with the light-up button mods, I've been meaning to list those for 4 months now, I haven't had the time to 'pre install' some. There is a lot of labor that goes into XCM case install - it adds three wires for the light-up button mods, if you're already getting a Raven with a 3.5mm jack it already has three wires for the 3.5mmjack and four wires for the two tactile switches. Gets to be a spiderweb :)