im new here. love my macro allready

geek80

just a few questions i hope someone doesnt mind to help me out.
i like the au-94 gun is there any macro that would help some with that gun? (no recoil) stuff like that or aim
also love the vector and pw - 57 and help with those 2?
and the 1st shot gun the remington.. been using a medium xyy jitter and its fun but is there any better i should be trying?
or any other guns setup that you guys like?
thank you very much for any help
god bless

SHawking

How is your jitter working with the Remington (i.e. what sort of stats do you have at the end of the game) if you don't mind me asking? Is it complete domination of the opposition, or do you prefer to use other weapons/play styles?

Geek, to get the most effectiveness out of the Remington 870, run long barrel and Laser sight... I see some people run extended clip but, but I dont... its a awesome gun for jitter on smaller maps

There isnt to many mods that are going to help you with Full auto guns in BLOPS2, The recoil system is more unpredictable then previous games ( recoil Goes left right and up ).

odingalt

Staff member
The combo slicktrick mentioned is the only combo you need unless it's a sniping map and even then you can probably sneak around.

geek80

thanks for the feedback. to bad we lost jitter right after i got my controller. any other good setup suggestions?

odingalt

Staff member
I like to use quick knife and akimbo rapidfire with pistols. I don't even bother using a primary weapon on most maps.